THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT LEXINGTON COUNTRY
- Where is Lexington Country located?The community is located on the east side of Coit Road, between Main Street and Eldorado Parkway in the city of Frisco, Texas.
- Four miles east of Dallas North Tollway
- Three miles north of Sam Rayburn Toll Road (Hwy 121)
- Collin County
- Zip Code: 75035
- How large is Lexington Country?Approximately 324 acres, with plans for about 1100 homes
- How big are the home sites?Home sites will range from approximately 55’ x 110’ up to 90’ x 130’. The community consists of 14 phases, and most phases include some premium, oversized lots.
- What price are the homes? How many model homes will there be?Home prices are expected to range from the $570’s to over $1 million, and current plans call for 8-10 model homes over the life of the community. Builders in the community include John R. Landon Homes of Distinction, Toll Brothers Homes, and Landon Homes.
- Who is the developer of Lexington Country?The developer/owner is Bluebonnet BR, LLC; the development is being managed by Landon Development Co.
- What are the Community Amenities?Lexington Country is one of the few gated, luxury communities in Frisco, with an amenity center that features a:
- Resort-style pool with a splash-play area plus
- Separate toddler pool
- And a Clubhouse, of more than 7000 square feet of interior space, including a:
- Dramatic lobby and Fitness Center with commercial-grade equipment
- Banquet area with “Nana” walls opening to pool and event lawn, and
- Covered wrap-around porch adding about 2000 square feet for more fun!
Residents in Lexington Country will also enjoy:
- About 17 acres of park and open space,
- a future city park estimated at 7+ acres adjacent to the community,
- and nearby Yucca Ridge Park (11.5 acres) & Harold Bacchus Athletic Complex (79 acres)
- What about schools?Lexington Country is served by the Frisco Independent School District – specifically:
- Independence High School (within walking distance)
- Nelson Middle School
- Norris Elementary School
- Liscano Elementary School (right next door)
- Is there an HOA?Yes, there is an HOA, and it will be managed by SBB Management Company. The management staff for Lexington Country will office right in the clubhouse. The annual dues are currently at $1200/year.
- Who provides utility services?
- Water, sewer and sanitation is provided by the City of Frisco
- Electricity (is deregulated)
- Gas service is provided by CoServ
For more information about utility providers visit www.frisco.com/utilities/
- What’s in the area?There are too many great things to list, please visit our page Live in Frisco.
This document is intended for informational purposes only. The information presented herein is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed. Changes may occur without prior notice.
10/16 External Sources: ci.frisco.tx.us | friscoisd.com | googlemaps.com